Happy Ramadan Blessing Quotes

Ramadan is the month of blessings …

And I am sure you will get your share too. Because Allah is happy with you! Happy

Ramadan!!

__

May the divine blessing of Allah light up your life with peace, joy and prosperity.

Happy Ramadan!

__

May you be blessed with love and protection of Allah

Wish you a pleasant Ramadan!!

__

I wish this Ramadan you’re gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured

moments of joy. Ramadan Mubarak!!

__

Ramadan Mubarak!!

May the presence of Ramadan bless you with welfare, wealth and pleasure in life.

May Allah forgive you for all of your mistakes. Aameen

__

OH RAMADAAN come forth, for the hearts are blind.

___

Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year and just as you begin to

smell its fragrance. It disappears for another year.

__

Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking. The rest 99% s bringing your heart

closer to Allah.

_

Ramadan strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *